About This Course
Our online Wedding Planner endorsed course will help you learn the important planning skills required to become a respected wedding planner. If you have a creative spark and enjoy seeing others happy, this is the course for you.
Become a self-employed wedding planner on completion of this course, as you will be able to gain insurance and open your own business! Alternatively, you can gain employment in the industry as a wedding planner.
FREE Business Start Up Course worth £95 included.
Studying our wedding planner course from the comfort of your own home provides you with the skills, principles and qualities required to become successful and competent in the area.
In this course you will:
- Begin by developing good practise in a the area of wedding planning, whilst learning how to build a relationship between yourself and the client(s)
- Learn the planning process, including the cermony and legal paper work
- Plan the entire day, ensuring that a backup plan is in place if there any issues with the day.
Split into 7 units, every element of this course seeks to expand your understanding of planning a wedding, so you can achieve the theoretical knowledge you need to apply these skills within real and practical settings.
From understanding the industry to understanding relationships, wedding themes, catering, entertainment, transportation, photography, wedding pary attire, marketing your service, setting up your own business and preparing your own task lists and action plan; by the end of this course you’ll feel confident in your ability to work with your clients to ensure the smooth running of their wedding day.
This course will:
- Help you to develop a strong foundation of knowledge and competency that can be transferred into your work.
- Enable you to study on your own terms – no classrooms, no strict deadlines and no exams.
- Allow you to study from home – all course materials will be sent straight to your door, enabling you to fit your studies around your obligations.
Unit 1: Introduction to Wedding Planning and Management
Unit 2: The Venue, Catering and Entertainment
Unit 3: Preparing Proposals for Events
Unit 4: Photography and Audio
Unit 5: Staging the event
Unit 6: Marketing and Selling your Services
Unit 7: Setting Up Your Own Business And Task Lists
This course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the course materials. These will need to be sent to your personal tutor for marking, whereupon they will supply you with helpful tips and feedback. No external examinations are required.
No prior knowledge or skills in wedding planning is needed in order to enrol onto this course, making it ideal for those just starting out in this career field.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
Training Qualifications UK are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From the guidance of our personal tutors whose industry experience within wedding planning can help to support and mentor your studies, to our comprehensive study guide and course materials; from day one we will go above and beyond to help you succeed in your studies.
You too can take advantage of the extensive knowledge base of our personal tutors and use their experiences to get all of your questions answered. Similarly, our student support team are readily available to lend you their advice and guidance as they help you to decipher your course materials and answer your questions.
Only one click away, you can trust that help will be there when you need it…
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).
This is a fully endorsed course, with certification provided by an Ofqual regulated awarding body.