What data do we collect?
Information you may give to us
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We may collect the following data:
- Your name, email address, postal address, phone number and payment details, when you enrol on a course.
- Your name, email address and phone number when you send us an enquiry, via the website or phone.
Information we may collect from you
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from your browser’s cookies:
- Technical information, including your IP address, browser type and version, device operating system and platform, and referring website.
- Information about your visit, including the products you search for, the pages you view, and length of visit.
How do we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your enrolment and manage your account.
- Email you with product information about which you have enquired.
- Analyse and improve the performance of our website.
How do we store your data?
We store your data on our secure servers. Your payment details are stored with our 3rd party payment providers, Stripe or PayPal.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology (for further information, visit allaboutcookies.org).
- Keeping you signed in.
- Saving your products in your shopping basket.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies to enable you to use features on our website, such as the shopping basket.
- Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing activity on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us