About This Course
If you’re a natural organiser and thrive on taking charge and planning events, then our Event Management endorsed course will supply you with the tools, the knowledge and the resources to take this skill and turn it into a credible career.
Become a self-employed Event Manager on completion of this course, as you will be able to gain insurance and open your own business!
- FREE Business Start Up Course worth £95 included.
With only 120 hours of study and a whole year to complete it; you can enrol onto this distance learning course and discover everything you need to know about working in event management.
More importantly, you can learn how to do all of this from the comfort of your own home. No pressure. No classrooms.
You can study at a time, location and pace of your choosing, and easily fit this versatile course around your existing work commitments.
In 7 units, you can get to grips with the key practices and principles of event managements; learn how to respond appropriately to the underlying values and purposes of different kinds of events; will be able to recognise and explore the needs of your event stakeholders, will be able to strategise, plan and manage a diversity of different events.
In other words, you can gain the tools to take charge of your future, and build a career assisting those in need of inspiration when organising events.
Delivered straight to your inbox or door; each of the 7 units taught on this course strives to develop and broaden your comprehension of event management, so you can achieve a level of competency that will enable you to handle any event thrown at you.
You’ll be able to take this theoretical knowledge and use it to not only identify the needs and requirements of your clients, but develop strategies that will ensure the successful reception and engagement of your events.
This course will:
- Challenge your perceptions and approaches to event management.
- Enable you to study on your own terms, at a pace of your own choosing, and free of deadlines, stress and examinations.
- Supply you with all the course materials and resources you need to study this course from home and fit it around your current commitments.
- Broaden your career prospects and make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Event Planning and Management
- Unit 2: The Venue, Catering and Entertainment
- Unit 3: Preparing Proposals for Events
- Unit 4: Photography and Audio
- Unit 5: Staging the Event
- Unit 6: Marketing and Selling your Services
- Unit 7: Setting up your own Business and Task Lists
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the units taught on this course. These will need to be submitted to your tutor for marking, whereupon they will then supply you with helpful tips and feedback which can be used to improve your assignment if you have been unable to pass first time. There are no limits on the number of times you are able to re-submit and assignment.
No external examinations are required, making it an ideal course, as you can complete everything from the comfort of your own home.
No previous skills or knowledge is required in order to enrol onto this course; however, you may find it beneficial to already have some experience or have an understanding of basic event management. This can include, knowing how to organise parties and weddings.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
Training Qualifications UK are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From day one, you can experience the support and expertise of our personal tutors and student support team, as they endeavour to answer your questions and supply you with honest feedback, guidance and advice.
Their support is only a click away, so whether you require help understanding your course materials, or want them to break down your assignment results into useful tips; every step of the way you will be surrounded by continuous aid and instruction.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).
This course is an endorsed certification, not a regulated qualification.