About this Course
Our online Beauty Therapy endorsed course will provide you with the skill set to achieve a career as a beauty therapist, whether that be self-employed or employed.
- FREE Business Start Up Course worth £95 included.
Learn various treatments such as facials, manicure and pedicures, eyelash and eyebrows waxing. There is also an introduction to make-up, to provide a stepping stone and taste into other areas of this vast industry.
You will learn one of the most important factors, health and safety – with the risks of infection outlined. Complete our beauty therapy course via our online platform or using the traditional method of a paper booklet which will be dispatched to your address.
Split into 7 fascinating units, every element of this course seeks to expand your understanding of Beauty Therapy, so you can achieve the theoretical knowledge you need to apply these skills within real and practical settings.
From understanding industry standards to facial and skin care treatments, eyelash and eyebrow treatments, make-up services; by the end of this course you’ll feel confident in your ability to work within a beauty salon or from the comfort of your own home.
This course will:
- Help you to develop a strong foundation of knowledge and competency that can be transferred into your career.
- Enable you to study on your own terms – no classrooms, no strict deadlines and no exams.
- Allow you to study from home – all course materials will be sent straight to your door, enabling you to fit your studies around your obligations.
- Challenge your perceptions of Beauty Therapy, giving you ample opportunities to demonstrate your competency and comprehension of the course materials.
Unit 1: Health and Safety
Unit 2: Salon Reception Duties
Unit 3: Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
Unit 4: Promote additional services or products to customers
Unit 5: Provide a manicure treatment
Unit 6: Provide a pedicure treatment
Unit 7: Carry out waxing services
Unit 8: Carry out facial services
Unit 9: Enhance the appearance of eyelashes and eyebrows
Unit 10: Makeup application
This course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the course materials. These will need to be sent to your personal tutor for marking, whereupon they will supply you with helpful tips and feedback. No external examinations are required. You will have the chance to re-submit your assignments as needed with no additional cost.
There is no requirement to have any background knowledge or qualifications to complete this course and your tutor will provide support from day one! If you do have any additional learning requirements, please let your tutor know as they will then be able to tailor their feedback and support around your requirements.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
Training Qualifications UK are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
You will receive the beauty therapy level 2 manual, assignments and a comprehensive study guide, alongside your very own personal tutor who can provide you with endless support via email.
Our student support team can also handle any other queries you may have whilst completing your course, meaning you never have to struggle or feel isolated in your studies. Instead, our team will always be on hand to help throughout the full 12-month duration of your course (you are able to complete earlier than 12 months).
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).