The UK's demand for care workers has steadily risen as our population ages. But becoming a care worker is more...
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Level 3
Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of neuro-linguistic programming and applying it in the field of psychiatry? If so, this Neuro Linguistic Programming Level 3 online course is tailored for you.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Level 3
Flexible ways to pay
About This Course
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) involves understanding how our thoughts, emotions, language, and behaviour interconnect for effective communication. Its versatility extends across various industries such as counselling, human resources, sales, and management.
Throughout this course, you will delve into the origins and applications of NLP, master core skills, and gain insights into the brain’s anatomy. You’ll also study influential theories like Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and attachment and development.
By enrolling in this course, you’ll acquire valuable skills to influence others positively, foster cooperation, and discern people’s true thoughts and intentions. Whether you want to enhance your current abilities or make a meaningful impact in the field of psychiatry, this course offers a perfect opportunity to achieve your goals
Split into 6 units, every element of this course seeks to expand your understanding of NLP, so you can achieve the theoretical knowledge you need to apply these skills within real and practical settings.
This course will:
- Help you to develop a strong foundation of knowledge and competency that can be transferred into your work.
- Enable you to study on your own terms – no classrooms, no strict deadlines and no exams.
- Allow you to study from home – all course materials will be sent straight to your door, enabling you to fit your studies around your obligations.
Unit 1: Development of NLP
- Anatomy of the brain
- What is NLP?
- Historical development of NLP
- NLP uses, application & modelling
- Core skills
- Anchoring & reframing
Unit 2: NLP principles
- NLP focus
- Pyramid of outcomes
- Positive intention
- State model
- Life content model
- SMART goals
- Core competencies and skills
- Levels of communication
Unit 3: NLP values, belief systems and modalities
- Defining belief systems and values
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Attachment and developmental theories
- Revisiting learning styles
- Applying predicates (preferences)
- Additional NLP modalities
Unit 4: Levels in NLP and language
- Language acquisition
- NLP levels
- Meta programming
- Revisiting learning styles and preferences
Unit 5: NLP programme design
- Application of core competencies and skills
- How to plan and design a programme
- Reframing approach and various types
- Modelling approach
- Anchoring approach
- Reinforcement of behaviour changes
Unit 6: Applications of NLP and professional practice
- An overview of ethical practice and professional codes
- Legal responsibilities such as data protection
- Coaching and training
- Professional development
- Group settings and contexts
- Human resource contexts (workplace, interviews, etc.)
- Skills development
This course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the course materials. These will need to be sent to your personal tutor for marking, whereupon they will supply you with helpful tips and feedback. No external examinations are required.
No prior knowledge or skills in this area are needed in order to enrol onto this course, making it ideal for those just starting out in this career field.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From the guidance of our personal tutors whose industry experience will help to support and mentor your studies, to our comprehensive study guide and course materials; from day one we will go above and beyond to help you succeed in your studies. With twelve months tutor support, you have the option of completing in as little as three months, or using the full twelve months.
You too can take advantage of the extensive knowledge base of our personal tutors and use their experiences to get all of your questions answered. Similarly, our student support team are readily available to lend you their advice and guidance as they help you to decipher your course materials and answer your questions.
Only one click away, you can trust that help will be there when you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
You have 12 months to complete your course, however you can complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).
There are no requirements to have completed any courses or have any knowledge of the subject area to enrol on the course. There is no application process and no questions asked when you sign up, it is accessible to anybody.
Your course will start as soon as you sign-up. You could start your journey of learning today!
Rated #1 on Trustpilot
Why learn with us?
Trusted and regulated
Study A Levels, GCSEs, Qualifications, and Endorsed Courses
14-day money-back guarantee (terms apply)
Flexible, simple learning
Study at your own pace in your own space, without pressure
Personal expert support
Full 1-2-1 tutor support on all courses every step of the way
We guarantee to match prices (plus 5% extra off on top)
We are open 9am–10pm, 7 days a week, to help our learners
Our courses are accredited by independent awarding bodies
Get 0% finance on many of our courses
Free business course
Free business start-up short course with every purchase
You may also like
over 10 months and £41.50 deposit
over 10 months and £45 deposit
over 10 months and £45.00 deposit
over 10 months and £58.00 deposit