About This Course
Our Human Resources Level 3 course is ideal for those considering a career move into HR. This flexible course enables you to study from home whilst gaining the skills needed for a new career in Human Resources.
This course will equip you to join the exciting and fast growing Human Resources industry. You will gain a greater understanding of the basics of HR management and discover the principles and best practices for HR administration. Some of our students have gone on to create their own business.
- FREE Business Start Up Course worth £95 included.
All your course materials are delivered to you by post or using our online learning portal, to make it as easy as possible for you. We also provide email support from approachable, expert tutors who will support you throughout your studies.
In this Human Resources course you will:
- Learn about infrastructure management and employee contribution
- Learn how to select staff from interviews and tests
- Discover how to deliver inductions when new staff come onboard
- Learn how to work well with others
- Gain skills for preventing harassment and bullying in the workplace and explores conflict resolution
- Learn about influences and attitudes as well as behaviours and personalities.
Unit 1: Introduction to Human Resources
Unit 2: Enlistment, Selection and Introduction of Staff
Unit 3: Creating and Updating Personnel Records
Unit 4: Employee Performance & Development
Unit 5: Staff Management and Relationships
Unit 6: Disciplinary, Grievances and Tribunals
Unit 7: Termination of Employment
Human Resources Facts
Prospect recruitment and Neocase conduced surveys to understand additional detail relating to human resources:
- High earning potential as the average salary for HR professionals is £32,948
- Recruiters spend on average 7 seconds reviewing a CV, with 76% being discounted for having an unprofessional email address
- HR officers earn an average salary of £25,000, but managers earn £36,000 and directors £70,000
- 93% of recruiters working within HR are likely to look at a candidates social media profile
- 26% of employee are not employed due to a ‘weak handshake’ at interview!
This course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the course materials. These will need to be sent to your personal tutor for marking, whereupon they will supply you with helpful tips and feedback. No external examinations are required.
No prior knowledge or skills in human resources are needed in order to enrol onto this course, making it ideal for those just starting out in this career field.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From the guidance of our personal tutors whose industry experience within human resources can help to support and mentor your studies, to our comprehensive study guide and course materials; from day one we will go above and beyond to help you succeed in your studies. With twelve months tutor support, you have the option of completing in as little as three months, or using the full twelve months.
You too can take advantage of the extensive knowledge base of our personal tutors and use their experiences to get all of your questions answered. Similarly, our student support team are readily available to lend you their advice and guidance as they help you to decipher your course materials and answer your questions.
Only one click away, you can trust that help will be there when you need it…
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed by external awarding organisations
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
This course is an endorsed certification, not a regulated qualification.
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 12 month period.
Unlike other providers, there are no credit checks or application forms to complete during enrolment.
Finance is provided directly via Association of Learning. To meet the criteria you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment is not up to scratch you can re-try as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).
There are no requirements to have completed any courses or have any knowledge of the subject area to enrol on the course. There is no application process and no questions asked when you sign up, it is accessible to anybody.