About This Course
Our Homeopathy Level 3 course has been developed for those who are eager to gain a deeper knowledge and a greater understanding of homeopathy, from the comfort of their own home!
Studying this course will reward you with a basic understanding of anatomy and physiology as well as knowledge on the function of homeopathy and the role of homeopathic remedies.
You will develop the confidence to consult with clients and gain an awareness of contraindications.
Our course empowers you to learn at your convenience and at a pace that suits your lifestyle. We deliver all the materials you require by post or email for your convenience and you are able to submit coursework by email.
We have approachable tutors who are constantly available to support you and share their expertise via email throughout the course.
Enrol now to expand your knowledge of homeopathy and become one of the 50,000 students who have enjoyed learning with us.
Unit 1: Principles of Homeopathy
- Introduction to the principles of homeopathy
- Homeopathy’s journey from its origins to today’s homeopathic practices
Unit 2: Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Explore the roles of the body’s vital systems, hormones and special senses
- Understand homeostasis
Unit 3: Prescription and Dispensation
- How to prescribe and dispense the correct dosage of different forms of homeopathic remedies
- Dispelling the myths surrounding homeopathy
Unit 4: The Repertory Process
- Understanding the repertory process and learning how to analyse Materia Medica
- Classifying conditions
- Prescribing appropriate remedies and correct application of remedies
Unit 5: Physical and Psychological Conditions
- Develop awareness of physical and psychological conditions and the difference between chronic and acute ailments
- Learn when a patient should be referred and be aware of contraindications
Unit 6: Principles of homeopathy
- Principles of homeopathy and best practices for client assessments
- Analysing a client’s needs and using homeopathic remedies in a treatment plan
Our Homeopathy Level 3 course can be started at any time and you have a full year to complete the course. This empowers you to learn about homeopathy at a pace that suits your learning needs and fits your lifestyle.
No previous knowledge of homeopathy is necessary for this course.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme (QLS). QLS endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This means that the course has undergone external quality checks by the awarding body to ensure it meets a high standard.
The learner unit summary may be used as evidence towards recognition of prior learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
All materials are sent by post or email and our supportive tutors can be contacted at any time by email.
We have a student support team available to answer any queries you have during the course.
Your progress is assessed through a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking.
No external examination is required for Homeopathy Level 3.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed by external awarding organisations
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).