About This Course
When there is too much choice it can be difficult to choose one course over another so we hope we have helped by bundling these two courses together. Not only do you get to study two amazing subjects, but you also save money as the bundle is cheaper than purchasing the two courses separately.
These criminology and psychological profiling courses will allow you to develop your knowledge and understanding from home and in the most convenient way when it suits you!
The courses will cover a broad range of subject matter, including an understanding of definitions and Measurement. You will be able to identify the criminological explanations of crime whilst exploring Marxist vs Realist views. You will examine the role of the police and the need to consider the first seven seconds of an interview. You will then move on to identify the key historical events that led to profiling becoming an integral part of crime scene analysis and how personality theories evolved with regard to personality profiling.
The course also identifies differences between an organised and disorganised crime scene and looks at risk factors associated with school shooters. All in all, an exceptional exploration into criminology and psychological profiling.
All your course materials will then be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be simpler. Our experienced and professional tutors are there to help you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Criminology Level 3
- Unit 1: Introduction to Criminology
- Unit 2: Victims, Classicism and Positivism
- Unit 3: Labelling Theories and Administration of Criminology
- Unit 4: Gender, Age, Ethnicity and Crime
- Unit 5: Types of Crime
- Unit 6: Mental Disorders and Young Offenders
- Unit 7: Probation, Incarceration and Punishment
Psychological Profiling Level 3
- Unit 1: An introduction to Profiling Criminals
- Unit 2: Biological and Other Explanations of Criminal Behaviour
- Unit 3: Psychological Reasoning of Criminal Behaviour
- Unit 4: Personality Types
- Unit 5: Criminal Profiling of Celebrities
- Unit 6: Profiling Criminals, Rapists and Murderers
The Criminology and Psychological Profiling course is assessed by a series of written assignments, which are submitted to and marked by your tutor. There are no external examinations required.
There is no requirement to have any background knowledge or qualifications to complete/enrol on this course and your tutor will provide support from day one! If you do have any additional learning requirements, please let your tutor know as they will then be able to tailor their feedback and support around your requirements.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
Training Qualifications UK are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
Once you sign up to the course bundle, you will have two years to complete (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines.
You will also receive 12 months of tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. This bundle will take you approximately 200 hours. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).