About This Course
Do you have a great business idea you want to put into action? Perhaps you’ve always dreamt of working for yourself instead of someone else. If so, this course could be the ideal starting point for you.
The aim of this course is to equip you with a sound foundation of skills and knowledge you can use to not only launch your business, but to run it successfully on a daily basis.
You will learn how to research your market and competitors, analyse your strengths and weaknesses, and the fundamentals of marketing your product or services. Discover the importance of customer service and how to meet their needs and expectations. Study essential business concepts such as project management, creating a business plan, and how to manage your finances.
Enrol on this course today and gain the confidence you’ll need to take your business from an idea to a reality.
This course will:
- Provide the practical advice you’ll need to start your own business
- Give you the confidence you need to make your business dreams a reality
- Learn the essential operational procedures you need to make your business a success
- Enable you to study on your own terms – no classrooms, no strict deadlines and no exams
- Unit 1: Categorise And Understand Your Business Objective
- Unit 2: Researching The Market
- Unit 3: Registering Your Business
- Unit 4: Business Planning
- Unit 5: Creating a Business Plan
- Unit 6: Being Efficient/Managing Operations
- Unit 7: Expansion and Common Issues
This programme of learning is assessed through a series of written assignments. You’ll submit your work to your tutor via our online LMS (Learner Management System). will need to be submitted to your personal tutor for marking and feedback to confirm that you have met the learning outcomes. There are no external examinations required.
No previous knowledge is required to enrol onto this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
Training Qualifications UK are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From the guidance of our personal tutors whose industry experience will help to support and mentor your studies, to our comprehensive study guide and course materials; from day one we will go above and beyond to help you succeed in your studies. With twelve months tutor support, you have the option of completing in as little as three months, or using the full twelve months.
You too can take advantage of the extensive knowledge base of our personal tutors and use their experiences to get all of your questions answered. Similarly, our student support team are readily available to lend you their advice and guidance as they help you to decipher your course materials and answer your questions.
Only one click away, you can trust that help will be there when you need it…
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).