About This Course
Do you have a passion for law and want to know more about how the English Legal System operates? Or maybe you own a business and want to understand the different types of business structures and their benefits? No matter your reasons, you can enrol onto our Business Law Level 4 course and walk away with an arsenal of knowledge.
All of our courses are designed for home study. This means, from the comfort of your own home, you can develop a deeper understanding of Business Law; learn how to identify the principles of English Law, AND also discover the sources of law, the roles of different courts, and the various personnel who work within the legal system.
This course truly covers all of the bases, whilst offering you the freedom to learn without having to enter a classroom.
And this is fantastic news if work, social or family obligations are preventing you from getting back into education, as you can register onto this course and easily mould it to work around you.
In fact, as you’ll be given a full year to complete this course, you can easily spread out your 120 hours of study time, and learn at a pace that is right for you! Fast, slow, morning or night… you can adapt this course to suit your study preferences and achieve a healthy work-study balance.
We will even send your course materials straight to your door or inbox!
So if you are interested in learning more about Business Law and how it relates to consumers and business owners; then why not sign up for this course today? In just 120 hours, you’ll walk away with the tools, the knowledge and the resources to better protect your business.
Split into 6 informative units; by the end of this one year course you will have a greater comprehension of the English Legal System, but also Company Law, the Law of Contract, the Law of Tort, Employment Law and European Law.
In fact, with this knowledge under your belt, you will confidently be able to deal with consumers, employees and other businesses, and ensure the law is upheld.
Our written assignments can similarly help you to develop your theoretical knowledge, as you’ll be able to demonstrate your understanding of the course materials by applying them to potential scenarios you may face in the workplace.
With this course you’ll:
- Achieve a better understanding of Business Law, contracts and the influences other countries can have on your business offerings
- Be able to learn at a time, pace and location of your choosing – we will send all of your course materials straight to your door or inbox
- Be able to achieve a healthy-work study balance with minimal impact to your work, family or social obligations
- Develop your higher level of comprehension and competency on the different elements of law, the legal system and the use of courts
- Have access to an instant support network – you can take advantage of our personal tutors and Student Support Team at a click of a button
Unit 1: An Introduction to the English Legal System
- The different types of law
- The Court System
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Sources of Law
- Legal Personnel
Unit 2: Business Law
- Businesses as legal entities and structures
- Shares and Shareholders
- Company Records
- Financial Difficulties & Liquidation
- Wrongful & Fraudulent Trading
Unit 3: Tort Law
- Components of Tort Law
- Different Types of Tort
Unit 4: Contract Law
- Key Components of a Contract
- Bilateral and Unilateral Contracts
- Electronic Contracts
Unit 5: Law in the Workplace
- Employee Defined
- Contract Terms
- Termination of a Contract
- Discrimination and Employment Law
- Health and Safety at Work
- Data Protection
Unit 6: European Union Laws
- EU Institutions
- The Court of Justice Jurisdiction
- European Union Law Sources
- The Internal Market
- Harmonised and Non-Harmonised Sectors
- State Liability
- Supremacy of EU Law
This course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the course materials. These will need to be sent to your personal tutor for marking, whereupon they will supply you with helpful tips and feedback. No external examinations are required.
You will have the chance to re-submit your assignments as needed with no additional cost. Each assignment will be marked by your tutor, who will provide advice to improve upon the assignment if required.
No previous knowledge or skills are needed in order to enrol onto this course, making it ideal for those with a natural interest in Business Law or for those considering further education in this niche.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From the moment you enrol, you will receive the continuous support and guidance of our personal tutors and student support team as they strive to equip you with the knowledge, the resources and the guidance to succeed on this course.
From assessing and supplying feedback on your assignments, to ensuring that their answers are just one click away; they can help you to comprehend the information provided in your guides and course materials, and maximise your results.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).
This course is an endorsed certification, not a regulated qualification.