About This Course
The Business Administration Diploma Level 3 has been designed for anyone looking to progress in their career within a business or office setting. It will provide you with the skills and practical knowledge and is equally beneficial for both newcomers, or professionals already working in an organisational setting.
Effective and efficient administration, underpinned by the ability of staff members, plays a key part in the operation of every organisation. Administration is integral to the smooth running of a business, and the performance of its administration team can make or break its success.
This job-ready course will teach you skills that can be applied practically within a business environment in any industry.
The aim of the course is to give the learner the skills needed to work within the more demanding roles within a business.
Organised in 7 in-depth units, every element of our course is designed to enhance your skills to a new level of advancement.
This course will:
- Introduce you to a range of business management techniques and tools
- Help you discover theories and approaches in business administration
- Teach you ways to improve your organisation and efficiency at work
- Show your current or potential employer you have willingness to learn and are committed to your career
- Fast track your career by gaining the certification, knowledge and skills
- Unit 1: Working with Others
- Unit 2: Your Administrative Responsibilities
- Unit 3: Working within the Business environment
- Unit 4: Customer Relations
- Unit 5: Health and Safety
- Unit 6: Data Administration and Handling
- Unit 7: Efficiently Operating Office Equipment
This course is assessed based on a series of written assignments that will marked by your personal tutor upon your submission. Over the course of these assignments – which need to be completed within 12 months of your enrolment – you will be tested on your course knowledge, competencies and ability to apply them within a practical setting.
There is no exam to sit. Your certification will be based purely on the outcome of your written assignments.
In addition, you can start this course at a time of your choosing, enabling you to fit it around your current work commitments and responsibilities. Our course is completely flexible allowing you to study at your own pace and on your own terms – all from the comfort of your own home.
No previous knowledge is required to enrol onto this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
Upon registration you will receive immediate access to a course manual, your assessments and a comprehensive study guide. In addition, you’ll receive the continuous support of your very own personal tutor as well as access to our student support team who’ll always be on hand – via mail and email – to answer all your queries and concerns. No matter your question, you can benefit from their instant support for the full 12 month duration of your course (should you choose to study for that long).
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 12 month period.
Unlike other providers, there are no credit checks or application forms to complete during enrolment.
Finance is provided directly via Association of Learning. To meet the criteria you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment is not up to scratch you can re-try as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).