About This Course
Love organising events, taking charge and ensuring everything is running smoothly? Then our Event Management and Starting your Own Business Level 3 course bundle is for you.
This creative distance learning course can help you to take your passion for organisation and help you to gain the skills you need to become a successful Event Manager. At the same time, it can equip you with the tools to take this natural talent for management, and launch very your own business.
Our course covers everything you need!
From understanding the key practices and principles of event management, to learning how to create strategies and plans; by the end of this two year course you’ll feel confident in your ability to take control and create unforgettable events.
You’ll also be able to recognise, explore and manage the needs of a variety of different event stakeholders, and be able to plan/manage a wide varieties of occasions.
More importantly, you’ll be able to earn this qualification from the comfort of your own home. No classrooms. No deadlines. No stress.
This course bundle has been exclusively designed for home study, meaning you can study at a pace that is right for you and easily fit it around your current work commitments.
So if you’re interested in taking your natural flare for planning, and turning it into a credible career; then why not consider this course today?
Comprised of 2 courses – event management and starting your own business – both designed to develop your knowledge and comprehension of this industry, so that by the end you’ll be able to appropriately respond to underlying values as well as recognise the purpose behind different kinds of events.
In fact, with every unit you complete, you’ll achieve a deeper understanding of finances, event management, business planning, marketing and IT, so you’ll be able to professionally organise events and make a credible career of it.
This course will:
- Enable you to organise and manage a variety of events – birthday parties, weddings, outdoor concerts etc.
- Help you to understand the infrastructure required for building a successful management business.
- Challenge your skills, knowledge and comprehension as well as ask you to demonstrate these skills within practical scenarios.
- Enable you to study when, where and how you want, free of deadlines and exams.
- Deliver your course materials straight to your door, ensuring a stress free and convenient way to study.
Event Management Level 3
- Unit 1: Introduction to Event Planning and Management
- Unit 2: The Venue, Catering and Entertainment
- Unit 3: Preparing Proposals for Events
- Unit 4: Photography and Audio
- Unit 5: Staging the Event
- Unit 6: Marketing and Selling your Services
- Unit 7: Setting up your own Business and Task Lists
Starting your own Business Level 3
- Unit 1: Categorise And Understand Your Business Objective
- Unit 2: Researching The Market
- Unit 3: Registering Your Business
- Unit 4: Business Planning
- Unit 5: Creating a Business Plan
- Unit 6: Being Efficient/Managing Operations
- Unit 7: Expansion and Common Issues
This course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the course materials.
These will need to be submitted to your personal tutor for marking, whereupon they will then supply you with helpful tips and feedback to help boost your grades.
No prior knowledge, skills or experience is needed to enrol onto this course; however, you may find it beneficial to already have some experience in organising parties and weddings. Similarly, you may find it useful to have an understanding of basic event management.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
Training Qualifications UK are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From the moment you enrol onto this two year course bundle, you will receive the support, advice and guidance of our personal tutors and student support team, who will always be on hand to lend their support.
From deciphering your course materials and study guides, to providing valuable feedback on your course assignments; you can reach out to our tutors and get all of your questions answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).