About This Course
Whether you already work in psychology and wish to broaden your specialisms into early years and child psychology, or you are simply interested in the inner workings of a child’s mind and development; our Early Years and Child Psychology Level 3 Bundle can help you to delve into this world.
This unique distance learning course can provide you with an in-depth insight into all areas of early years and child psychology; enabling you to develop a thorough understanding of the early years foundation stage, as well as a deeper appreciation of the latest guidance on children’s development, health, safety and welfare.
Most importantly, this course has been purposefully tailored for home study, so you can experience the freedom of being able to study when, where and how you want without having to sacrifice your current commitments.
No pressure. No deadlines. No examinations. No classrooms. You can achieve the perfect work-study balance, and study from the comfort of your own home; all whilst acquiring a fascinating view into the minds, development and behaviour of children as they grow from babies to pre-schoolers to beyond.
At the same time, you will be afforded the opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to the child care sectors to potential employers.
Our course covers everything you need to secure your dream job working in child psychology, whilst providing you with the tools to successfully mould, assist and support children in need of a helping hand.
From their emotional, social and moral development, to the importance of language and communication; after completion you’ll feel confident in your ability to build a career within this fascinating field.
Split into 2 sections – early years and child psychology – this course bundle aims to enlighten, enrich and broaden your understanding of the real life applications of child psychology, so you can confidently explore a wide range of careers.
Even if you are a parent simply striving to understand your child and what can affect their growth and learning; each of the 12 units taught on this course, will develop your competency so you are able to form positive relationships, and provide an enabling environment that will nurture, support and awaken their learning potential.
This course will:
- Enable you to apply your theoretical knowledge to potential work scenarios
- Challenge your knowledge and perspectives, encouraging you to demonstrate them in your work
- Allow you to work at a pace of your choosing, free of deadlines, stress and examinations
- Send all of your course materials straight to your home, providing a convenient way to study
Early Years Level 3
- Unit 1: Child Development
- Unit 2: Building Relationships
- Unit 3: Developing an Appropriate Environment
- Unit 4: Learning and Development
- Unit 5: Observing and Assessing
- Unit 6: Safeguarding
Child Psychology Level 3
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Child Psychology
- Unit 2: Cognitive Development
- Unit 3: Relationships and Attachment
- Unit 4: Cognition and Memory
- Unit 5: Emotional Changes
- Unit 6: Development into Adolescence
This distance learning course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the syllabus taught on this course.
These assignments will be submitted to your personal tutor, who upon marking your work, will also supply you with valuable feedback and tips which can be used to boost your grades.
No external examinations are required.
No prior knowledge or experience is required to enrol onto this course bundle. Nor do you already have to be working within a childcare, education or psychology environment.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From our detailed course materials and comprehensive study guides, to our dedicated personal tutors and student support team; from the moment you enrol onto this course you will never be alone.
We take pride in being able to support our students throughout their studies, and aim to be accessible, so you can always reach our team.
Similarly, our personal tutors strive to maximise your potential by answering all of your questions and by providing you with valuable advice and feedback as they mark your assignments. From start to finish, the support, instruction and guidance of our team is only a click away…
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed by external awarding organisations
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).