About This Course
The Counselling and Mindfulness course will equip you to improve your knowledge and skills in these valuable subject areas and all from the comfort of your own home.
Whatever your consideration is for signing up to this bundle course, which could be career development of just for interest, you will explore areas including a plethora of counselling approaches used by trained counsellors. Added to that, you will also delve into the world of Mindfulness and explore techniques, strategies, meditation and routines, stress reduction, therapeutic purposes and understand how the benefits of leading a mindful life can improve an individual’s personal situation.
Explore these fascinating subjects working at your own pace and around your work and family commitments with the assurance that you will have appropriate support available as and when required.
Start your journey today with this fascinating home study course and boost your knowledge and earning potential.
Counselling Level 3
- Unit 1: Introduction to Counselling
- Unit 2: Understanding Feelings of Others
- Unit 3: Approaches and Models of Helping
- Unit 4: Setting Goals
- Unit 5: Psychodrama Therapy
- Unit 6: Post Traumatic Stress Counselling
- Unit 7: Counselling and the Law
Mindfulness Level 3
- Unit 1: Introducing Mindfulness
- Unit 2: Adopting a mindful way of living
- Unit 3: Mindfulness as a therapy
- Unit 4: Meditation and living in the moment
- Unit 5: Anxiety, stress and other barriers to mindfulness
- Unit 6: Practicing mindfulness in different situations
Our Counselling and Mindfulness courses takes an average of 80 learning and assessment hours each to complete. Assessments are a series of written assignments with no exams or presentations required to complete the course.
You will have the chance to re-submit your assignments as needed with no additional cost. Each assignment will be marked by your tutor, who will provide advice to improve upon the assignment if required.
There is no requirement to have any background knowledge of qualifications to complete/enrol on this bundle course and your tutor will provide support from day one!
If you do have any additional learning requirements, please let your tutor know as they will then be able to tailor their feedback and support around your requirements.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
You will receive either appropriate login details to the courses or the Counselling and Mindfulness manuals, assignments and a comprehensive study guide, alongside your very own personal tutor who can provide you with endless support via email.
Our student support team can also handle any other queries you may have whilst completing your course, meaning you never have to struggle or feel isolated in your studies. You will receive 12 months expert tutor support for each course but you can complete much sooner if this is your goal.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).