About This Course
Whether your passion lies in understanding the inner workings of the human body, or you are simply interested in pursuing a career in physiotherapy, medicine or within the health and fitness industry; this unique course bundle can provide you with all of the skills, tools and knowledge you’ll need to climb the career ladder.
Our Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 and Level 4 course bundle has been uniquely designed for online study, enabling you to learn about this fascinating subject on your own terms.
From the comfort of your own home, you can:
- Learn to identify and explain the 6 levels of structural organisations of the body
- Study the immune, digestive, lymphatic, endocrine and reproductive systems, and discover how they each work to assist your body
- Discover the function of organs, glands, tissues and cells, and their role in your survival
In just two years, you can delve into the world of anatomy and physiology and learn everything that there is to know about the body so you can achieve the job of your dreams.
And the best news is – you can achieve all of this in your own time AND at your own pace!
Our course is highly adaptable, meaning you can easily mould this course to work around your current work commitments and achieve a healthy work-study balance. There is no need to register into a college, as we’ll send all of your materials straight to your home or inbox.
By doing so, you can escape the pressure and the stress of the classroom, and can instead focus on studying at a pace that is right for you. Whether you prefer to study fast, slow, first thing in the morning or late at night; you can choose when, where and how you study, and can ensure that you get the most out of your learning experience.
Two courses packed into one enticing bundle – our Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 and 4 courses are the perfect tool for broadening your existing knowledge of the human body and all of its functions. With every unit you will achieve level of comprehension and competency that will easily translate into future roles.
Similarly, the use of written assignments will enable you to take these new skills and apply them within a more practical setting.
This course will:
- Increase your career opportunities within medicine, sports and physiotherapy
- Enhance your existing theoretical knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Be able to learn on your own terms, at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home – all coursework can be submitted by post or by email
- Gain instant access to a full two years of student support and tutor guidance – help is only one click away
- Benefit from hassle free learning – no exams, no deadlines, no classrooms… all materials will be delivered straight to your door
Anatomy and Physiology Level 3
- Unit 1: Introduction to Anatomy and the Chemistry of Life
- Unit 2: The Cardiovascular, Lymphatic and Endocrine Systems
- Unit 3: The Skeletal, Muscular and Respiratory Systems
- Unit 4: Digestion and Excretion
- Unit 5: Reproduction
- Unit 6: The Nervous System and the Integumentary System
Anatomy and Physiology Level 4
- Unit 1: Introduction to Cells and Tissues
- Unit 2: Blood and Nervous Systems
- Unit 3: Lymphatic and Endocrine System
- Unit 4: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- Unit 5: Digestion and Urinary System
- Unit 6: Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems
This course is assessed using a series of written assignments that are designed to test your knowledge of the course syllabus. These will need to be submitted to your personal tutor for marking, whereupon they will provide you with valuable advice and feedback to help improve your grades.
Please Note: No external examinations are required for this course.
No prior knowledge or skills are needed in order to enrol onto this course, making it ideal for those just starting out in this career field.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
From the guidance of our personal tutors whose industry experience can help to support and mentor your studies, to our comprehensive study guide and course materials; from day one we will go above and beyond to help you succeed in your studies.
Students are provided with tutor support, inclusive of marking for a period of 12 months from the start of their course.
You too can take advantage of the extensive knowledge base of our personal tutors and use their experiences to get all of your questions answered. Similarly, our student support team are readily available to lend you their advice and guidance as they help you to decipher your course materials and answer your questions.
Only one click away, you can trust that help will be there when you need it…
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).
This course is an endorsed certification, not a regulated qualification.