About This Course
A bundle of courses that will enthral you right from the outset! The criminal psychology and psychological profiling bundle course can be studied from home which allows you to determine the pace adds convenience into the mix as you can study when it suits you, all from the comfort of your own home.
The courses examine and explore the current causes and explanations for criminal behaviour along with a study of the psychological and social theories relevant to our understanding of criminality.
You will be able to apply your theoretical knowledge to real-life case studies as you progress through your studies. Additionally, you will be able to outline three important factors that need to be considered during the first seven seconds of an interview. You will also be able to identify key historical events that led to profiling becoming an integral part of crime scene analysis.
The course does not stop there, it will also cover how personality theories evolved with regard to personality profiling, the differences between an organised and disorganised crime scene and many more aspects that can assist with an understanding appropriate to a career in law, such as the police force, social work or research.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way.
Boost your career opportunities and equip yourself with the skills you need for your long-term success. Home learning is simple and stress-free, so why not join us today, we are sure that you will not regret your decision!
Psychological Profiling Level 3
- Unit 1: An introduction to Profiling Criminals
- Unit 2: Biological and Other Explanations of Criminal Behaviour
- Unit 3: Psychological Reasoning of Criminal Behaviour
- Unit 4: Personality Types
- Unit 5: Criminal Profiling of Celebrities
- Unit 6: Profiling Criminals, Rapists and Murderers
Criminal Psychology Level 3
- Unit 1: Explaining Criminal Behaviour – Biological & Social
- Unit 2: Explaining Criminal Behaviour – Psychological & Substance abuse
- Unit 3: Interacting with Criminals – Interviewing, Deception and Offender Profiling
- Unit 4: Areas of Application
- Unit 5: Media Reporting and Impact on Crimes
The Criminology Psychology Psychological Profiling Bundle course is assessed by a series of written assignments, which are submitted to and marked by your tutor. There are no external examination required.
There is no requirement to have any background knowledge of qualifications to complete/enrol on this course and your tutor will provide support from day one! If you do have any additional learning requirements, please let your tutor know as they will then be able to tailor their feedback and support around your requirements.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
Once you sign up to the course bundle, you will have two years to complete (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. This bundle will take you approximately 200 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed by external awarding organisations
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
This is a fully endorsed qualification, with certification provided by an Ofqual regulated awarding body.
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).