About This Course
The Child Care and Understanding Autism course is designed to provide you with sound knowledge relating to the subject areas as listed within the Units below. The programme of learning is for individuals who have an interest in the support and development of children and young people and who have a specific interest in gaining and understanding of autism.
This programme of learning is designed to enable development and could assist with career advancement for those individuals who are looking to achieve the next level of growth in their individual personal development plan. If this sound like you, this course is a must.
You can be assured of excellent support from day one for our expert tutors and excellent resources designed to cover in sufficient detail the syllabus as detailed. Whatever your reasons for improving your knowledge and skills, we are here to support your ambition and to enable you to take a step towards achieving your goals and all from the comfort of your own home.
Explore these fascinating subjects working at your own pace and around your work and family commitments with the assurance that you will have appropriate support available as and when required.
Start your journey today with this fascinating home study course and boost your knowledge and earning potential.
Child Care Level 3
- Unit 1: Health and Wellbeing in Children
- Unit 2: Relationship Building
- Unit 3: Childhood Nutrition
- Unit 4: Safeguarding and Child Welfare
- Unit 5: Creating a Child Care Setting at Home
- Unit 6: Child Development and Learning
Understanding Autism Level 3
- Unit 1: Introduction to Autism
- Unit 2: Supporting Individuals with Autism with Communication and Social Interaction
- Unit 3: Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Unit 4: Therapeutic Interventions and Safeguarding with Autism
- Unit 5: Supporting Early Years and School Learners with Autism
- Unit 6: Supporting College Level Learners and beyond with Autism
The Level 3 Child Care and Understanding Autism course takes an average of 100 learning and assessment hours to complete. Assessments are a series of written assignments. You will have the chance to re-submit your assignments as needed with no additional cost. Each assignment will be marked by your tutor, who will provide advice to improve upon the assignment if required.
There is no requirement to have any background knowledge of qualifications to enrol on this bundle course and your tutor will provide support from day one.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive certification from National Institution of Qualifications (NIOQ) and a Learner Unit Summary (which details of all the units you have completed).
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of specific learners or employers. It is endorsed by National Institution of Qualifications, meaning the course has undergone external quality checks to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to an excellent standard.
National Institution of Qualifications are a national certificating organisation. Endorsement of our courses ensures learners have access to high quality materials that cover all learning outcomes, helping them to achieve their potential.
On Enrolment you’ll receive access to your learner portal and a comprehensive study guide, alongside your very own personal tutor who can provide you with unlimited support.
Our student support team can also handle any other queries you may have whilst completing your course, meaning you never have to struggle or feel isolated in your studies. Instead, our team will always be on hand to help throughout the full 12-month duration of your course (you are able to complete earlier than 12 months if required).
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully endorsed Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to spread the cost of your course over a 10 month period.
If you choose to pay using a payment plan, to apply you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment doesn’t pass first time, you can retry as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.
Unlike other providers, Association of Learning use a fast-track system to get your certificate to you within six weeks (our average is two weeks).
There are no requirements to have completed any courses or have any knowledge of the subject area to enrol on the course. There is no application process and no questions asked when you sign up, it is accessible to anybody.
Your course will start as soon as you sign-up. You could start your journey of learning today!
This course is an endorsed certification, not a regulated qualification.