About This Course
Whether numbers are your passion or you dream of working in finance; our ICB Bookkeeping bundle can help you to get one step closer to achieving your dream.
This impressive course bundle includes all ICB levels in bookkeeping (2, 3 and 4), meaning you can confidently enrol onto this course; achieve an internationally recognised qualification and complete it all from the comfort of your own home.
No strict deadlines. No pressure. You can study at a pace of your choosing and easily fit this course around your current work commitments.
In just 18 months, you can develop a deeper and more advanced understanding of bookkeeping processes and its practices, so you can easily handle everything from single-entry manual bookkeeping to fully computerised accounts.
You can gain real, transferable skills that will enable you to work for a variety of different organisations and even become a freelance bookkeeper. In addition, upon successful completion of this course, you will also gain full ICB member status AND will be able to use these designated letters MICB after your name.
Please Note: this course bundle comes with a FREE ICB 1 year annual subscription and registration fee (worth £78) and FREE access to Sage 50 Accounts Software.
Whilst studying this course you will be asked to install the Sage software mentioned above (your course materials will inform you of the right time to do this). Once installed you will have 6 months to complete the computerised section of the course. You will need to have Windows 7 or higher on your computer. Sage will not run on Windows XP or Apple Macintosh computers.
Designed to advance your training, understanding and comprehension of bookkepping; with every course level you complete, you’ll acquire skills that can have an incredible impact on your career.
From understanding ledger accounts, VAT, trial balances and the basic principles of bookkeeping, to developing your skills when handling partnerships, limited companies and incomplete records; at every opportunity, this course will test your theoretical knowledge and competency so you are more than equipped to take on the real world.
This course will:
- Supply you with an internationally recognised qualification.
- Broaden your understanding of bookkeeping and accounting, preparing you for working within the financial world.
- Allow you to study on your own terms – all of your course materials will be sent straight to your home (via mail or email).
- Give you the flexibility to achieve a healthy work-study balance – no pressure, no strict deadlines and no unnecessary stress.
RQF Number: 601/9061/9
ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Unit 1: Underpinning Knowledge
- Unit 2: Business Documents
- Unit 3: Ledger accounts and the division of the ledger
- Unit 4: Books of prime entry
- Unit 5: Accounting for VAT
- Unit 6: Making and receiving payments
- Unit 7: Trial Balance
- Unit 8: Use a computerised accounts package
ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Unit 1: Underpinning knowledge
- Unit 2: Reconciliation of accounts and correction of errors
- Unit 3: VAT Returns
- Unit 4: Calculate and post adjustments to the ledgers
- Unit 5: Final accounts of non-incorporated businesses
ICB Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Unit 1: Limited Company Accounts
- Unit 2: Limited Liability Partnerships
- Unit 3: Incomplete Records
- Unit 4: Advanced Partnership Accounts
- Unit 5: Interpretation of financial statements
To complete this qualification you will need to do a series of online tests per certificate level, as shown below:
- Level 2 Certificate: Three online tests
- Level 3 Certificate: Three online tests and a centre-based examination
- Level 4 Certificate – Online test and a centre-based examination
These online tests can be done at home, at work or wherever you have access to a secure Internet connection. They are quick, simple and are designed to test your knowledge of the course syllabus.
With the centre-based tests, you will need to book into an approved ICB examination centre. Our team can help you to find your closest one. These examinations will come with an additional fee payable to the ICB and your chosen test centre.
No prior knowledge or experience in bookkeeping is required to enrol onto this course bundle; however, we recommend having basic numeracy skills to help boost your study success.
This bookkeeping course comes with two options:
- The course can be studied for personal interest and can be completed without doing an assessment. Here, you will be provided with a completion certificate.
- You can opt to take the exams online from home. Upon successful completion, you will gain three bookkeeping Certificates: the ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping, the ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts, and the ICB Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Bookkeeping and Accounts. By passing all three, you will gain Full membership status with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and will be able to use the letters MICB after your name – highlighting your skills to future and prospective employers/ clients.
From the moment you enrol onto this course, you will be met with the continuous support of our personal tutors, who by email or by phone (4 days a week) can guide, instruct and mentor your studies. Our personal tutors are experts in their field and can supply years of experience into the feedback and tips they provide.
Our student support team are similarly only one click away offering you the assurance that you’ll never be alone in your studies. Whether you need help deciphering your course materials and study guide, or you have got a question that cannot wait; help will always be on hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question that our team are often asked, there are many reasons but here are the main reasons to choose Association of Learning:
- No interest charged on monthly payments
- No hidden charges, the price you see includes everything, from VAT, tutoring to certification
- Our average tutor marking time is 3 working days (most providers are 10+)
- We are rated 5/5 for our service on Trustpilot!
- Our courses are up to date. Many providers create course content and fail to keep it up to date.
- We are open later than any other home learning provider
- As many submissions as you need to complete, many providers cap how many times you can submit work
- All courses are fully accredited by Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- 14 day money back guarantee or course switch.
If you need any more reasons to choose Association of Learning, contact our team!
All students are provided with 12 months to complete their course, however you are able to complete at a faster pace without any additional costs. Some of our students have managed to complete in as little as 3 months!
This is a fully endorsed qualification, with certification provided by an Ofqual regulated awarding body.
There are two payment options, pay in full for your course or monthly. Our monthly payment option allows you to pay between 3-12 months depending on what you choose.
Unlike other providers, we do not charge interest and there are no credit checks or application forms to complete!
Finance is provided directly via Association of Learning. To meet the criteria you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Your billing address is based in the UK
- You have a UK based bank account
- Bill payer must be 18 or above.
No, this course is assignment based, which means you will not have to complete any exams. If your assignment is not up to scratch you can re-try as many times as you need within your 12 months support period.
No, all of our courses are distance learning which means your tutor will mark your work and send it back to you via email or by using our online portal.