Association of Learning is a fast-growing online learning provider, offering home learning courses across a wide range of subjects.
We’re looking for a Digital Product Administrator to perform in a role which will be a central part of our plans to expand the product range and grow the business.
You’ll be working within a small team in a fast-paced environment, in our newly refurbished offices in Llandudno.
- Managing the development, launch and maintenance of our online learning courses.
- Managing our team of remote course authors, hiring new authors when required.
- Improving product quality to increase customer satisfaction.
- Researching the market to identify opportunities for new products.
- Monitoring the quality of the coursework submitted by our learners, and the feedback from our tutors.
- Supporting our learners with any course related issues.
Key Skills Required
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance, and its impact on the company’s success.
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Organised, and process-oriented with great time-management skills.
- Excellent command of the English language and great communication skills.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Tech savvy – familiar with online systems and software.
Experience & Training
- We’re looking for previous experience in administration, particularly involving digital/online systems.
- The successful applicant will be enrolled onto an external IQA qualification course once part of the team – completed within office hours and will be funded by us.
- Full training on our internal portals and tools will be provided.
- Starting salary of £25,000 per annum.
- Target based bonuses (successfully launching a course, for example).
- 21 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (after the 2nd year, increases by one day per year, up to 25 days).
- Auto-enrolment company pension.
- Private no-excess healthcare (includes free referrals, treatment and 24HR GP appointments online).
- Permanent, full-time contract. 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with a 30 minute lunch.